Friday, February 11, 2011

i heart scrapbook-ing

 So in the last few months I've really been getting into scrapbook-ing! My sis and I used to scrapbook a little back in high school, but we never really went all out with it or anything. A few months ago a couple of my friends at church invited me to their scrapbook-ing night at the church and so I went with my humble supply of scrapbook-ing supplies and  little know-how. I was SO inspired by their talent and creations. Now I've got bit of a generous (and growing) supply of scrapbook-ing things and I'm continuing to learn from the girls different techniques and such. I look forward to our once a month scrapbook-ing nights and hanging out with the girls. Here is a new scrapbook I started called "Our Story".  




























No comments:

Post a Comment