Monday, October 3, 2011

Bridal Shower Tea Towel Cake

I made this way cute Tea Towel Cake for my sis's bridal shower this last weekend and she LOVED it! I got a LOT of compliments on it.

I have had a few requests on how to make it since then. So, I am just going to share the tutorial I used to make mine.  I found the tutorial to make mine here: Aly&Ash. I know it says Mother's Day Tea Towel Cake, but it doesn't matter. These tea towel cakes are great for Mother's Day, Bridal Showers or even housewarming gifts. I spent all of maybe $4 on the tea towels and dish clothes, and maybe another $5 or $6 on the utensils to stick in it. I already had some cereal boxes that were about empty and  used scrapbook materials and ribbon that I already had on hand to make it all pretty. So roughly $10.00 to make! Not too shabby and it looks fabulous! Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment