Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crayon Caddy

In honor of my son, Elisha's 3rd birthday today, I wanted to share the crayon caddy I made for him as one of his gifts, as well has a neat tutorial to show you how to make one too. I didn't take pictures of my process of making his caddy and kind of just made up my own pattern. But, I found a great tutorial at Just Another Hang Up that shows you how to make a cute little crayon caddy.

Here is the super cute caddy from Just Another Hang Up:






Here is the crayon caddy I made for my boy:

I can't wait to give Elisha his caddy tonight at his birthday party! I know it will be something he will want to take in the car on trips and to church as a quiet activity during service. :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! :-)
    I just wanted to swing on by your *lovely* blog to let you know about some news regarding my old blog that you follow, Below the Plateau (www.belowtheplateau.blogspot.com)
    I stopped blogging on Below the Plateau last year, and decided to start up a brand new blog. It is named Gabby Marie, and I would *love* for you to stop on by and take a peek! Here is the url { http://gabby-marie.blogspot.com }
    Hope to see you there!

    Have a great day and God bless,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete