Thursday, March 24, 2011

T-Shirt Design {The Gorsett Twins}

If you have not heard of The Gorsett Twins, let me offer you a taste:



 I have known these two very talented sisters, Jenny and Patty Jo Gorsett for the last nine years. In fact, Jenny, my husband and I used to be in a band called Epiphany when we were in High School- good times.
Anyway, I was totally honored and stoked when  Jenny asked me to design their t-shirts for their merch table. The Gorsett Twins will be opening for John McKewan, the lead singer of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band on July 12, 2011 at the Carrollton, MO Fair Grounds.

Here are the t-shirt designs!


I cannot wait to see the designs when they are on the t-shirts, here is a bit of sneak peek:

 Custom Ink won't be making the shirt, I just used their site to see what the designs would look like on a t-shirt so the white outline around the image won't be there. I think they are going to be pretty sweet!

To get more info on the wonderful duo, The Gorsett Twins visit their Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/Gorsett.Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment