Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In a Jar Gifts




Today I rounded up some "In a Jar" Gift ideas for you. The activities are great for kids too, they can help measure out ingredients, count out objects to be put in the jar, make tags for the jars, etc.

Source: Sunset.com 


Source: Frugaliciousme.com

Source: The Creative Mama 


Source: Joyshope.com


Pie in a Jar





How cool are these UNIQUE "in a jar" gifts?! I'm really digging the "Everything in Jar" gifts!

I decided to try out my own "Everything in a Jar" gifts: 

I also whipped up these "Date Night" Hot Cocoa "in a jar" gifts as extra gifts to pass out at our annual Christmas Party. They are "Date Night" Hot Cocoas because there are 2 servings in each jar. I just need to add some festive ribbon/strips of fabric and tags and they will be done!

I hope you enjoyed looking through these and were inspired as much as I was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment